• March 25, 2023


All the latest cryptocurrency news

Crypto Investor Two Sigma Ventures Raises $400M

Reading time: < 1 minute

Crypto and DeFi venture capital firm Two Sigma Ventures has recently raised over $400 million through two of its funds.

We should note that 85% of this amount came from outside investors, including colleges, non-profits and pension funds, whereas the remaining 15% comes from senior employees and partners in the division’s parent company, Two Sigma.

The total assets under management of Two Sigma Ventures currently amounts to $1.8 billion.

The company has said that it will spend the funds on companies working on technologies and data in the social sphere.

Two Sigma Ventures also invests in fintech and software-as-a-service startups.